The stylized letters F and V that form the integral part of the school’s logo when put together represent the cross section of a fearless head of a lion.
Courageous, bold and strong being the trademarks of a lion, it also symbolises the spirit of Fernvale Primary – “Daring and Courageous”.
Encircling the stylized letters is a solid ring that signifies an all-round, holistic education that Fernvale Primary offers to every student. Enhancing that holistic feel is the use of the colour green to communicate a “nurturing” feel.
THE DESIRED OUTCOMES OF EDUCATION
At the end of primary school, pupils should:
- Be able to distinguish right from wrong
- Have learnt to share and put others first
- Be able to build friendships with others
- Have a lively curiosity about things
- Be able to think for and express themselves
- Take pride in their work
- Have cultivated healthy habits
- Love Singapore